a dish that people all around the world loves
90g Bulgogi Marinade
5g Dried Shiitake Mushroom
4g Dried Scallions
5ml Sesame Oil
2g Sesame Seeds
300g Beef, thinly sliced
60g Yellow Onion, sliced
30g Carrot, julienned
1. Absorb the blood from the meat and cut meat into 3-4cm wide pieces. Put in a large bowl. Add dried scallions and marinade. Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the shiitake mushroom in 1 cup of warm water for 5 minutes. Squeeze the water from the mushrooms. Separate the top and body of the mushroom, discarding the body. Cut the top thinly.
3. Thinly slice the onion and julienne the carrot.
4. Add meat and vegetables together and stir-fry for 3-5minutes on a high heat.
5. Turn off the heat. Mix with sesame oil and sesame seeds. Set the table with rice and/or bread, and serve!
1. If it is hard to find the proper beef for Bulgogi, use the most tender parts of the beef and thinly slice meat.
2. In Step #5, add 2/3 of sesame seeds when mixing. Sprinkle the remaining seeds to the top of the dish as a garnish.
3. Depending on your preference, you can top it with coriander.
Shiitake Mushroom Cultivated from 100% Domestic Oak Wood Logs
The method of cultivating mushrooms on logs begins by inoculating the logs and holes to prepare a place for the mushroom seeds. The mushroom grows with the nutrients of the tree for 1year and 6months. The taste, incense, and the meatiness are excellent. We use shiitake mushroom grown on the oak wood log to dry so that their fragrance and taste are fresh.
Cold-pressed Premium Sesame Oil
We use the Queens Bucket sesame oil containing nutrition that is roasted and squeezed at a low temperature with the know-how that Queens Bucket gathered over 7 years. Queens bucket started with a small mill in the city and has become known as a premium sesame oil. Recently, it has been selected by a chef of a Michelin star restaurant and is supplied to restaurants in New York. Sesame oil is not heavy if you just eat it on its own, and if you add it to food, you can experience a special flavor.
Dried Scallions That Smell Fresh
Dried scallions that are 100% domestic, dried by Union Tech's proprietary MVD method, has a unique aroma and flavor of fresh scallions. You can enjoy the flavor by adding moisture with its own unique flavor.
Serving size 106g / 2 Serving per container
(Bulgogi Marinade 90g, Dried Shiitake Mushroom 5g, Dried Scallion 4g, Sesame Oil 5ml, Sesame Seeds 2g)
① Bulgogi Marinade: Water, Soy Sauce(Defatted Soybean, Wheat Flour, Bay Salt, Fermented Alcohol), Fructose, Sugar, Starch Syrup, Garlic, Glucose, Apple Puree, Cooking Wine, Concentrated Pear Juice, Sauce 1, Malt Extract, Sauce 2, Refined Salt, Processed Fruits and Vegetables, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotide, Methyl ρ-Hydroxybenzoate (Preservative), Vitamin B1 Lauryl Sulfate
② Dried Shiitake Mushroom
③ Dried Scallion: 100% Scallion
④ Sesame Oil : 100% Sesame Seeds
⑤ Sesame Seeds
※ALLERGENS For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Shipping Weight 180g
Product Dimensions(L×W×H) 12×3.7×21cm
Manufacturer Beyond Food Lab
Country of Manufacture South Korea
Shelf Life Until the written date(max.up to 1year)
Satety Warning Store in a dry, cool place. Try to use remaining ingredients as soon as possible after opening.