Korea's largest summer resort, Haeundae
The bridgehead of export to Korea, Busan
Recommend if you want to enjoy both the city and the ocean.
Busan, the second largest city in Korea, is also frequented by tourists throughout the whole year. Haeundae is the most popular sightseeing spot in Busan. It has plenty of amusement to offer such as Haeundae beach which is cool during the summer, Songjeon beach which is popular for surfing, Dongbaekseom Island which is full of camellia trees and lush pine trees, and Naru Park where the APEC summit was held in 2005. Also, the Montmartre Hill of Korea is famous for its beautiful cherry blossoms in spring on Dalmaji-gil.
• Questions&Information : Haeundae Tourism Zone 051-749-5700
• Homepage : http://eng.haeundae.go.kr
• Address : Haeundae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
• Busan city tour: http://citytourbusan.com/en2/00main/main.php
• Busan medical tourism : http://eng.haeundae.go.kr/EN/02_Tourism/02_medical.php
Haeundae beach is a representative beach in Korea. It is full of tourists who come to enjoy their vacation at the beach in Korea.
Make the most of your summer vacation by visiting Haeundae.
Dongbaekseom Island is located on the right side of Haeundae beach. It was originally an island that after many years became attached to nearby land but it is still called Dongbaekseom Island. Similar to its name, red camellia blossoms still bloom every spring. There is also a promenade that overlooks the ocean and this is a popular destination for both citizens and tourists.
Gwangandaegyo Bridge is the biggest coastal, multi-story bridge in Korea that connects Namcheon-dong # 49 square in Suyeong-gu with U-dong Centum city in Haeundae-gu. It offers a stunning view of the ocean during the day and many bright lights at night. A state-of-the-art lighting system was artistically constructed to illuminate Busan’s nightlife with more than 100,000 colors.
Every October, a fireworks festival is held at Gwangalli Beach with the Gwangandaegyo Bridge in the background.
Busan City Arts Gallery ->Olympic Garden ->Yacht competing area->Dongbaekseom Island ->Haeundae Beach ->Moonhill->Haewol Jung ->Songjung Beach
Busan City Arts Gallery ->Olympic Garden ->Yacht competing area->Dongbaekseom island ->Haeundae Beach ->Meepo Ferry->CinePark->Moonhill->Haewol Jung-> Songjung beach->Haedong Yong Gung sa->Dae byun Harbor->Jang An Sa
1. A typical dish of Busan, Milmyeon (flour noodle)
2. If you come to Busan, Dwaeji Gukbop (pork rice soup) is a must-eat!
– Great for those who want to visit one of Korea’s most famous summer resorts
– Busan is the best place to go in summer for people in their 20s and 30s!